“FICO is looking for a seasoned workstation engineer that is passionate about providing cutting-edge technology support to our 4000 employees world-wide. You will have the opportunity to work in an environment where your existing technical expertise will be rewarded and your technical curiosity piqued.”-Director, Corporate Technology Services-Director
What You'll Contribute
- Engineer technical solutions for the FICO global, endpoint environment.
- Act as an escalation point and subject matter expert for key corporate technology systems.
- Support and administer corporate technologies. This includes but is not limited to: end user data recovery applications, security, and authentication applications, Microsoft and MacOS software.
- Design and maintain the security posture of the FICO corporate computing environment.
- Act as an escalation point in resolving global technology issues impacting our end users.
- Evaluate and recommend new endpoint security technologies for the environment as well as working to continuously improve existing and develop new processes and procedures as appropriate.
What We're Seeking
- Bachelors’ degree in Technology, Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Technical and/or team leadership experience with endpoint support in a global enterprise environment.
- Advanced experience with Windows operating systems and Microsoft SCCM (Systems Center Configuration Manager). MacOs experience preferred.
- Strong scripting in Powershell, VBScript, batch scripting, Python or other languages.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Code42, Okta, and ServiceNow.
- Active Directory & Group Policy object design, and management.
- Automation and creation of software and policy deployment across multiple locations (global preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of Endpoint Protection Suites (example include, but not limited to: Cylance, Microsoft ATP) as well as security benchmarks.
- Strong VMWare and VDI administration experience.
- Knowledge in cybersecurity, PCI standards a plus.