Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from work group to the largest enterprise requirements.
In this role, the Enterprise Integration Engineer role will strategically design and implement third-party software and systems with a focus on Enterprise software and data integration. You will develop, publish, and manage front end and backend APIs, using Mulesoft and other technologies.
- You will develop integration and interface strategies to facilitate business and system requirements
- You will provide implementation, utilization and support of message and service bus technology
- Conduct research and make recommendations on third-party software, services, and standards
- Organize, and lead projects in the implementation and use of third-party software, integration and development tools supporting the Agile methodology
- Identify inefficiencies and gaps (data integrity, security, performance, manageability, etc.) in third-party software solutions
- Lead the development and definition of documentation and standards for third-party software implementations and integrations
- Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals for third-party software solutions
- Document existing and newly requested integration solutions.
- Provide technical advice for enterprise integration strategy, road map, governance and use of best practices including software integration security.
- Design, develop, test, and implement backend APIs/Web Services solutions using Mulesoft to integrate disparate business systems in multi-tier environments. Use best practices to develop clustered, reliable, scalable, and high performance APIs
- Create/develop Mulesoft orchestrations, schemas, maps, assemblies and .Net libraries for internal and external system connections for Backend APIs; Monitor and troubleshoot Mulesoft messages, instances, and services
- Create and maintain Mulesoft parties and agreements; create and maintain design and process flow documents to support the full software development lifecycle
- Develop, publish, and manage frontend and backend APIs including excellent documentation of APIs using API management tools, Mulesoft; assist in developing and improving procedures, standards, and best practices
- We seek a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or the equivalent work and/or military experience
- You possess 5 to 7 years experience in the design, implementing, administration, integration, and support of third-party enterprise application along with a similar amount of experience in enterprise software integration
- You will have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a Software Engineer, plus EXPERT level skills in Mulesoft, Java Script, Angular JS, jQuery, C#, and .Net.
- We seek 5 years OOP Experience (.NET and/or Java)
- We seek a strong understanding of integration strategies and techniques, theories, principles, and practices including experience with various integration mechanisms
- You have a solid understanding of relational database architecture, structures, theories, principles, and practices including experience with various methods of ETL
- Prior Agile project management skills with an ability to manage multiple small to large projects in cross-functional environment
- You have previous experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Strong experience in all aspects of the software lifecycle including design and testing
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- You will collaborate closely with peers, stakeholders and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Plan for and work flexibly to deadlines
- REST/SOAP API development skills
- We seek API management tool knowledge
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks with a sense of urgency with limited supervision
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Very good oral and written communication skills regardless of audience
- Plan for and work flexibly to deadlines
Additional Required Skills:
- Experience with message queues and ESBs
- Strong understanding of Webservices and XML
- Follow established configuration/change control processes
- Micro Services development skills
- Solid experience with SQL
- Strong attention to detail
- Mulesoft Anypoint experience is highly desirable.
- Strong experience in building NET applications
- Strong understanding of IIS, XSL
- WCF skills
- You possess strong oral and written communication skills regardless of audience
Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.