- Service Development & Delivery Leadership for portfolio of applications in CRM & e-commerce
- E2E experience and knowledge in customer facing aspects of business value chain
- Work with Business Relationship Manager and Enterprise Architects to define App Portfolio and priority for current quarter and fiscal year
- Lead and manage Development Systems Integrator for project / program
- Lead Major enhancements with Outsourcing providers
- Manage and ensure Security remediation Implementation for all findings
- Review and approve changes in Applications landscape
- Service maintenance employing ITIL principles
- Define Service SLA with Business Relationship Management and outsourcing Providers
- Lead problem Management and resolution
- Responsible for Support and Maintenance budget and achieve efficiencies
- Provide Instrumentation for proactive diagnostic insight into health of applications
- Create systems for error handling, and logging
- Work with ITSM to show improvement in impact of change to production
Education and Experience
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- 10 or more years of experience in CRM, ecommerce and customer facing applications.
- 7 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like Sql Server/ Oracle; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools. Strong General Project Management.
- Strong Customer/ Vendor Management.
- Strong Business Analysis. Master in DBA.
- Advanced Web Technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
- Pan-company influence and impact.
- Leads multi-geography cross – functional teams.
- Develops innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Recognized as a strategic leader across the company. Acknowledged as subject matter expert.