Job Description and Requirements
Under direction from the Manager-Enterprise Document Systems, will support the user facing and backend solutions of the credit union and maintain server, database and integration components involved in document capture, storage and workflow.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot systems and software supporting the enterprise content management solutions.
- Work with business analysts, web team and stakeholders to review process flow documents for appropriate use of document capture, storage and workflow technologies.
- Design and implement workflows in enterprise content management solutions.
- Participate in the integration of content management solutions with third party products via API.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; and to establish/maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union employees and the general public.
- Support for ECM System Administrator, ECM Support Specialist, customer and vendor.
- All other duties as assigned (note: essential functions and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice)
- Some College/ Associate's Degree
- 3-5 years of job-related work experience
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of server operating systems, web application services and line of business applications in a production environment.
- Support Databases updates, reverse lookups and autofill sets.
- Help develop websites, API calls, pre-processer and integration from third parties
Additional Skills and Certifications:
- Advanced hands on experience with administering current Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Advanced hands on experience with administering current versions of Microsoft IIS
- Some experience with Java, C#, and ASP.NET development desired
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics with non-technical stakeholders
- Hyland OnBase System Administrator Advance Certification – Desired.
- Hyland OnBase Workflow Certification – Desired.
- DocuSign System Administrator – Desired.
- Working knowledge of Kofax, Ephesoft and/or equivalent capture solutions.
- Must be eligible for bondability