JCW is currently recruiting for an IT/Network/Security Manager for a Data & Analytics firm in NYC. The manager will be responsible for overseeing the firm's core infrastructure, managing budgets and third party vendors and creating technology roadmaps/policies/best practices. Prior experience managing IT budgets and roadmaps is required, and experience working with third-party vendors/MSPs is highly preferred.
- Strategic and Operational planning for all IT, Network and Security projects within the organization.
- Create, maintain and oversee IT budgets and roadmaps.
- Develop and implement IT Strategies and Policies for Systems, Network, Architecture, and Security.
- Manage the deployment, provisioning and maintenance of all IT Systems.
- IT asset management.
- Extensive knowledge of systems, network, server, storage, desktop and compute technologies.
- Knowledge of data privacy laws, regulatory compliance (OWASP, ISO, PCI-DSS), and security analysis is highly preferred.
- Prior experience overseeing IT budgets, planning and roadmaps is required.
- IT/Network certifications (ex: CompTIA, CCNA/CCNP, MCP) are a plus.
- B.A. or B.S. in IT, Computer Science or a related field.