- Directly manage IT applications and infrastructure organization (and employees).
- Plan, define and direct the organizational IT goals and activities based on company strategy and business needs.
- Lead strategic planning for company IT function(s).
- Implement key performance indicators (KPI’s), where required, and manage to KPI’s accordingly.
- Oversee all technology applications and operations and evaluate according to established company priorities and goals.
- Accountable for the departmental budget.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by PELCO leadership.
- Analyze the business requirements of key stake-holders to determine their technology needs.
- Analyze IT requirements against business goals and road-map, and develop and execute associated strategies for improvement and/or new implementation to support business strategy.
- Review and manage software applications to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report recommendations to PELCO leadership.
- Develop strategies and make recommendations on the selection of third-party vendors
- Management of various servers and their applications.
- Provide management for direct reports, actively developing skills and addressing skill gaps.
- Motivate and develop IT organization (employees).
This job might be for you if you have, are, or possess:
BS /BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA, a plus
At least ten years’ proven experience as IT Director, or similar role, to include relevant experience in Applications Development, to include Salesforce, SQL and ERP; and, IT infrastructureexperience to include desktop, mobile, networking, security, networking and firewall.
Commensurate experience in/with Application Business processes.
Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems, tools and software applications.
Sound understanding of hardware and software applications and programmatic tools.
Programming experience in SalesForce and SQL.
Proven track record and experience with new software implementations.
Proven track record in increasing program operating efficiency and adapting to new requirements.
Experience leading a team of IT professionals.
Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
Outstanding communication abilities.