Tracking Code 179340-846Job Description
Tenneco is looking for an IT Director, Sales and Marketing Solutions. The IT director will develop a vision and provide strategic direction for the development of global, sales and marketing solutions. The IT director will partner with a variety of business groups and stakeholders within Tenneco to manage and implement cross-functional feature sets for sales and marketing. To achieve this goal, the IT director, Sales and Marketing Solutions will build and manage a global IT team of architects, business analysts and developers.
Essential Responsibilities: (essential functions of this position include, but not limited to)
- Develop the vision, strategy and the roadmap to identify IT solutions to drive sales and marketing innovation.
- Develop and operationalize Sales and Marketing solutions to increase productivity and drive efficiency.
- As one of the key platforms, improve the Salesforce platform and integrated and related applications to keep it agile and a system of engagement and innovation through specialist technical expertise and the right level of governance.
- Develop a resource strategy, based on the established vision and technology roadmap.
- Recruit, develop and lead a global and agile team across the Americas, Europe and Asia of architects, business analysts and developers.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders and other groups within IT in order to drive clarity in decision making and to improved business decisions.
- Prioritize and allocate the demand coming from multiple stakeholders to both the internal team and the external partners.
- Manage vendor relationships and partnerships with salesforce and vendors of integrated and related sales and marketing applications.
- A Master degree is required.
- The candidate has 15+ years of total work experience including 8+ years with Salesforce and/or CRM Cloud. Understanding and experience of sales and marketing solutions.
- The IT director has a strong business centric mindset: he/she demonstrated success in building partnerships with business stakeholders. He/she has a deep understanding of business processes, especially around sales and marketing.
- This individual is able to provide leadership, guidance and support for developing business capabilities and strategies associated with the use and implementation of the Salesforce solutions.
- He/she has experience with implementing companywide programs around CRM.
- The candidate demonstrates management and leadership skills: he/she is able to lead, recruit, grow and retain a high-caliber, diverse talent at scale and across the globe. He/she is able to direct efforts of others in remote locations across different time zones taking into account cultural differences.
- He/she has strong vendor management skills: he/she knows how to manage cloud vendors.
- He/ she is a thought leader up to speed on the latest technology evolutions and trends around the Salesforce Ecosystem. A successful candidate has strong architectural insight. The ideal candidate is a seasoned IT professional with a proven background in Salesforce and cloud technologies.
- He or she understands business analytics, big data, AI and Iot related to a CRM spectrum.
- He or she is familiar with concepts around designing sound and scalable (mobile) apps on the force.com platform.
- He /she has a solid understanding of agile software development methodologies.
- Communications skills
- Leadership skills
- Innovative and creative personality.
- Agile thinker
- Demonstrates Tenneco values
- Prepared to travel on average 15%
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.