THE RGP CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
RGP has a unique consulting model that provides opportunities for consultants to work in different ways. Most consultants work in a model where they have the flexibility and autonomy to choose projects aligning to their experience, skills and desired lifestyle. Other opportunities exist in team-based, strategy and solutions work. In all models, you will feel the full support of RGP to assist you in your work and guide you on your chosen path.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As IT Director, you will manage a group of over 100 individuals reporting to the CTO. In this role, you will help bring synergies and project management discipline across areas such as data center, systems and network operations, support and administration, and communications infrastructure.
ATTRIBUTES OF CONSULTANTS AT RGP
- Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
- A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and colleagues
- Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve client issues
- Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents
- A strong personal identification with RGP’s values – loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Oversee the infrastructure of technical operations and evaluate according to established goals.
- Interact and work closely with cross functional teams and key areas and coordinate between internal IT teams and outside vendors.
- Oversee and manage various infrastructure projects, including project tracking and allocation of resources.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years total experience managing large Enterprise Programs for multiple work streams.
- Must have technical management skills and experience with large infrastructure projects, large scale systems migration, SOA infrastructure and Hardware and Software upgrades.
- Must have excellent leadership skills, with ability to motivate team members to deliver against key project goals.
- Must have excellent ability to self-direct with limited oversight.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Preference will be given to residents from Greater Los Angeles Area