Lead IT Repair and Overhaul (R&O) strategy and assure effective IT delivery for the Aerospace division within Honeywell. You will be the primary interface to business leaders to partner and drive execution of growth and productivity solutions enabled through existing and emerging information technology. You will be a key member of the IT leadership team, engaging in all aspects of running the business, with a specialization in the use of technology to fulfill business objectives. You will provide leadership in improving IT processes, developing IT team capabilities and leading IT digital transformation initiatives.
Develop a compelling and contemporary Information Technology strategy and vision that significantly contributes to business growth and profitability.
Demonstrate deep understanding of critical business issues and processes and recommending IT solutions that provide a competitive advantage.
Assure IT solutions for the business provide an exceptional user experience, while being compliant and cyber-safe.
YOU MUST HAVE
- 10+ years of experience with business systems
- 5+ years of leadership / managerial experience
- Must be a US Citizen due to export control laws
- Leadership experience in two or more Information Technology, Engineering or Business functional areas
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics
- Excellent leadership communication and executive presence
- Relevant experience in repair and overhaul within the aerospace industry
- Experience with IoT and manufacturing processes
- Understanding of key information technology solutions and practices
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate new technology into business value
- Creation of result-oriented Management Operating System
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems
- Creative and collaborative problem solving capability
- Conveys specific, observable, and measurable expectations for each assignment
- Driving "fast and right" results in a matrixed environment
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity