One of our clients, a reputable financialtrading firm located in Houston, TX is seeking to hire an IT Director for a perm direct hire position. Our client is offering competitive salaries, generous bonuses, and excellent benefits. If you are looking for a position with a firm that values its employees, pleaseapply now.
Please note: Our client is looking for experience with Financial Trading applications or systems.
Relocation assistance will be provided to out of area candidates.
This role is a perm full time direct hire position and is not open to third party vendors.
The IT Director is responsible for the long-range direction of the company?s technology function and the strategic design, acquisition, management and implementation of an enterprise-wide technologyinfrastructure. The IT Director directs the activities necessary to keep the technologyinfrastructure running seamlessly, efficiently, and effectively while ensuring compliance with established standards and policies. The IT Director demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field?s concepts, practices, and procedures while relying on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The IT Director works with Executive management to grow the company through the use of technological resources.
- BS in Information Technology related field
- 15+ years?experience in Information Technology working preferably within the investment /financial services industry
- 10+ years? management and strategic experience in Information Technology or MBA/MS in related field with 10 years?experience, 7 of which are managerial and strategic
- Experience managing operating and technical capital budgets
- Experience managing and directing technical product vendors, Service Level Agreements, and support expectations.
- Keen business acumen and proven executive management abilities based on prior experience.
- Knowledge of Portfolio Management systems, FIX, and trading tools
- Knowledge of cybersecurity oversight and program development
- Knowledge of cloud services and solutions.
- First-hand experience with trading tools preferred
- Technical certifications preferred