Growing consumer products manufacturer/distributor is looking to add an IT Manager to their team.
at least 3+ programming architect experience, strong java script & PhP background, Netsuite development experiencepreferred.
- Establishes, plans and administers the overall policies and goals for the information technology department.
- Manage information technology project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope. Coordinate information technology projects with outside contractors and vendors.
- Develop and update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding and staffing.
- Develop and implement organizational goals, policies and procedures.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, customers and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors and others to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support for desktop related issues.
- Work with Operations to implement technology-related corrective action to prevent unacceptable defects and product loss.
- Supportinformation technology activities at remote locations