The IT Lead is a key leadership position on the US Target Operating Model project team. In alignment with the DLL Strategy, the project aims to accelerate our speed of change to enhance the customer experience via a more efficient delivery model, making DLL more competitive, and positioning us for continued success in a very competitive and rapidly changing marketplace. We aspire to have greater flexibility and agility in the future and to innovate more aggressively. The project team will have a strong customer focus and will aim to further improve the speed, quality, and ease of doing business. Additionally, we plan to enhance our operational efficiency, and to update, rationalize and further digitize our systems. Finally, we will enhance our rich talent pool by becoming a more desirable employer by offering greater work flexibility and career development opportunities.
The IT Lead— US Transformation is accountable for the support of all platforms and activities related to the acceleration of our Digital transformation. This will include the optimization of the existing infrastructure as well as the selection, prototyping and implementation of new technologies. In this role you will lead a group of internal and external people and liaise with the existing IT teams and support the acceleration of the organizational transformation toward Agile practices ensuring short term objectives and long term goals are met from a business standpoint while ensuring extensible technology practices.
You will be part of the business transformation team to drive the exploration, selection and adoption of new technologies and will foster a high-performance culture as measured by OKRs you develop in cooperation with your colleagues on the business transformation team.
Emerging technologies are affecting every part of our lives and changing customer expectations. DLL wants to leverage emerging technologies to accelerate the transformation of its business while maintaining its market leading position.
DLL’s Digital Vision includes:
- Increasing the Ease, Speed, Quality and Convenience of doing business with DLL. Using Mobile devices, Portals and API’s to digitize the Customer Interaction and using Cloud, Robotics and AI to automate processes;
- Adding value through insights, using big data (analytics);
- And finally have a flexible infrastructure that supports the creation of completely new business models.
We are Looking for an Information Technology leader that in close collaboration with DLL’s business can drive this change. Defining, implementing and deploying the envisioned customer experience on top of reliable, secure and compliant IT infrastructure and services.
Day to Day:
- In close collaboration with the Business transformation team, translate business transformation objectives into enabling programs, architecture, implementation roadmaps and budgets
- Execute according to the agreed business transformation plans
- Take full advantage of industry standard and commodity cloud-based solutions where possible building sustainable, differentiating capabilities where necessary
- Configure, integrate, and deploy solutions in close collaboration with partners and compliant with enterprise standards and policies
Build a high performing team
- Implement LEAN / Agile frameworks for the continuous development and deployment of DLL’s differentiating solutions
- Lead a team of highly motivated technical specialists ensuring proper resource allocation based on corporate priorities
- Mentor and provide guidance for the resolution of critical issues that may impact established governance, policies, service levels or customer expectations
- Create an environment designed to promote on-time, fully successful delivery of projects and programs across the IT landscape
- Knowledge and experience normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree and extensive experience; preference for candidate with advanced information technology education
- Deep understanding of application development
- Familiarity with the development of data models
- Versed in systems architecture
- Demonstrated experience with Cloud computing
- Lead with authenticity and be a source of inspiration and empower members
- Proven strategic thinker, versed in industry trends and directions
- Agile development and Operations of Digital Solutions (Mobile, Portals, API’s)
- Implementation and Operations of Core transactional platform in the financial services industry
- Change management
- Working in Global, Networked / Matrix organizations
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and manage available resources accordingly in a fast-paced environment
Other attractive skills:
- Robotics Processing automation
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Integration with and administration of Salesforce
- Cyber security
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Highly competitive benefits