Tracking Code 178101-846Job Description
Tenneco is looking for an IT Director, Business Intelligence and Analytics. The position will be responsible to develop and execute a business intelligence and analytics vision and roadmap to support critical decision making at Tenneco hereby taking into account IT trends and customer needs. The Director, Business Intelligence and Analytics will be responsible to develop, lead and manage a global team. This team will partner with a variety of business groups and stakeholders within Tenneco in developing and implementing our future state of the Business Intelligence and Analytics framework.
Essential Responsibilities: (essential functions of this position include, but not limited to)
- Establish a vision and develop a roadmap for Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Develop and operationalize a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platform and Solutions to achieve operational excellence and business agility.
- Develop a resource strategy based on the established technology roadmap.
- Recruit, develop and lead a global and agile team across the Americas, Europe and Asia of engineers, analysts and developers.
- Partner closely with senior management, key business stakeholders and other groups within IT to maximize the value of the Business Analytics programs. Work closely with the business on the identification and development of key performance indicators to deliver performance insights.
- Support the development of organizational data strategies to achieve data governance and data integration.
- Manage vendor relationships and partnerships for Business Intelligence and Analytics platforms.
- Master degree required
- 15+ years of work experience with 8+ years of Business Intelligence implementation experience required.
- Solid understanding of key Business Intelligence and Analytics trends.
- Strong experience with business intelligence and analytics concepts, platforms and tools (including advanced capabilities like predictive analytics)
- Solid Understanding of leading edge BI, big data and IoT technologies (among others SAP Hana / PowerBI / Hadoop)
- Understanding of how to define and support a data governance framework.
- Experience with implementing companywide Business Intelligence and Analytics programs.
- Strong business Acumen
- Strong in vendor management
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies.
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills : coaching, developing and mentoring global, cross-functional teams. Able to direct efforts of others in remote locations across different time zones taking into account cultural differences.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.