IT Digital Analyst - eCommerce/Digital Media
The Digital Consultant is responsible for supporting the global Digitalization Consulting team as regional counterpart. His/her tasks are in identifying new trends evaluating startups, working with vendors, and identifies and execute Business Cases and pilots with business and IT stakeholders. It is a role that focuses on the resolution of business problems, through the use of digitaltechnology and digital transformation methodologies, rather than focusing on the application of the technology itself. This role will work closely with Global SME’s and the capability units (SaaS, Analytics, IoT & Consulting, content management) in order to help develop a digital transformation journey for the Region.
- Within the NA consulting team would be responsible in the following areas:
- Connect to the start-up scene in the Silicon Valley
- Partnering with local IT Excubator Team
- Identify and develop regional digital ideas
- Design, implement and change regional digital solutions on e.g. (Social Media Analytics, eCommerce, Mobile, CRM, SaaS, Content Manager)
- Support local and regional business and functions on digital
- Bring solutions on global scale through global Digital Consulting team
- Implement global solutions into NA region
- Develop financial business cases or proposals
Who we are looking for
- BachelorDegree (MBA preferred)
- 5 years of business / IT experience within digital media developing business solutions within the consumer goods industry
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.