The IT Global Apps Group delivers business value and application transformation at Symantec through world-class design and development teams utilizing state of the art software and cloud technologies. Global Apps powers innovation through Information Technology and we are currently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of a portfolio of business applications and capabilities
- Responsible automating complex workflows using RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, Excel Macros, VBA scripts and C##
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, testing and rollout of application enhancements and code fixes
- Coordinate day-to-day problem and issue resolution and ensure timely resolution of issues
- Communicates concepts, action plans crisply to sourcing provider, business, IT and division leadership
- Responsible for oversight over service provider performance in maintaining platform availability, capacity management to meet/ exceed SLA’s
- Provide oversight of the Incident Management process, including review and approval of root cause analysis findings and corrective action plans.
- 10-14 years of experience in Enterprise and Consumer IT Applications.
2-3 years of hands on experience in Robotic Process Automation or BOTs tools preferably Automation Anywhere.
2-3 years of hands on experience in Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive BOTs or RPA.
Minimum 2 years of experience programming complex logic in either C## or C or Visual Basics.
Expertise in writing VBA or XL Macros for complex logic.
Experience in writing system level automations using Python or Perl.
Proficient in HTML5, Java Script, JSON and XML.
Experience in creating and using APIs and Webservices.
Proficient in SQL for Oracle and MSSQL.
Experience in managing applications on Windows server OS like 2012.
Experience and understanding of Algorithms and implement them in C## or VB.
Experience in developing creative, “out of box” solutions for business problems.
Demonstrated experience in putting together design and development frameworks, standards and best practices in areas of Robotic Process Automation and Cognitive BOTs.
Experience communicating and presenting solutions to Business and IT stakeholders.