We are looking for IT Developer for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: IT Developer
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Our Global IT organization is looking for an experienced, data savvy .Net web developer to be a lead contributor in the maintenance and new project development of the company's HCP (Health Care Professional) aggregate spend solution.
In doing so, the developer will collaborate architects and business system analysts to provide execution in the following areas:
- Maintaining existing portfolio of HCP Aggregate Spend web applications and Oracle database
- Perform troubleshooting of web application and/or data issues
- Plan and coordinate development efforts to resolve system issues
- Play key development role in creation of new HCP aggregate Spend system
- Play lead role with extended offshore development team
- Requirements Analysis & Design – Consult with architects, business system analysts and Compliance professionals in the business to turn requirements into development efforts using agile SDLC
- Issue Analysis & Resolution – Work with team to understand root causes for systemic issues and to develop recommended action plans to address
- Solution Development & Testing – Modify/Create .Net web application code as well as necessary SQL objects to meet requirements defined by business, analysts and architects.
- Planning & Coordination – Lead efforts with extended offshore development team by defining and assigning tasks and coordinating the release of completed tasks through testing and production cycles.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in information technology
- 5 or more years of experience in .Net web application development using c#
- 5 or more years of experience using MVC and Object-Oriented Programming as well as use of modern front end technologies
- 5 or more years of experience in SQL (T-SQL / PL-SQL) development
- Extended knowledge of PL-SQL constructs such as stored procedures, views, triggers, packages, etc.
- Experience in developing and consuming REST-based APIs
- Experience with deployment of applications on Windows Server/IIS environment
- Experience with Visual Studio, Toad (or Oracle SQL Developer), SQL Server Management Studio.
- 3 or more years of experience in life sciences/bio-tech/pharma
- Experience with agile SDLC tools such as Jira
- Knowledge of US Sunshine Reporting Act requirements
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.