The Data Protection Analyst is responsible for performing Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tool implementation, configuration, and integration with othertechnologies, e.g., Encryption, logging and ticketing tools. This Cyber Security & Assurance team member will also perform incident response activities using the DLP tools. Serve as key personnel in identifying data leakage such as but not limited to: Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and K-C Internal Use Only, Confidential, or Sensitive (restricted organization) information/data.
Daily duties consist of detailed analysis of DLP events during the incident process, combining sound analytical skills with advanced knowledge of IT securitythreats; partnering with HR, Legal, and Compliance functions. Conduct ongoing review of DLP business rules, make recommendations for enhancements, and build automation processes to facilitate data loss and data recovery. Provide recommendations and implement changes to minimize impact to the end-users while providing required DLP protection in the client’s environment
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Familiarity with McAfee security tools such as DLPe, DLPn, or similar tools
- Ability to review, recommend and implement changes to Enforce DLP policies to tailor the system to the specific client requirements
- Able to interact with clients, team members and product support personnel
- Experience with interpreting requirements and implementing policies
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Previous incident handling and threat intelligence experience in a large enterprise
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 8+ years information technologyexperience
- Minimum 3 years of client facing work experience on DLP tool, Work Councils, Privacy
- 2+ years’ experience with installation, configuration, and/or support of DLP products for Endpoint agents and Network presence, or similar.
- McAfee Product Specialist—DLPe
- SANS certifications: GCIH, GCFE, GCFA,GREM, GPEN, GWAPT,or GXPN
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will provide relocationsupport for this role in country.