IT Data and Analytics Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Role : IT Data and Analytics Manager
Location : Cincinatti,OH
We are currently looking for Data and Analytics Managers for two roles:
Data Analyst – The Role
You will deliver analytic insights in several business domains (consumer, customer, digital, etc…).
With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and business acumen, you’ll answer and anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver critical insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts to the business. You’ll leverage data visualization (Spotfire), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, etc) to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data.
Trade Spend Analyst – The Role
You will leverage multiple data sources (financial, POS, marketing, promotional) to understand the impact our in-store merchandising has on business results at a granular level.
A level of understanding of Price & Promotion data is also important to identify cases where the data needs to be adjusted or can be used directly from the source.
You will use these learnings to make recommendations back to key stakeholders that will influence short and long term strategies to drive efficiency and growth in our business.
You’ll leverage data visualization (KNIME, Spotfire), and analytic tools (R, Python, Java, etc.) to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data.
We are looking for leaders who have graduated with a BS, MS/MBA, or PHD in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/IndustrialEngineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Programming/Software Development, Operations Research or Statistics who have:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
• Adept at leveraging Analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and actionable insights.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
• Experience in CPG/FMCG or retail sales is preferred but open to other industries with demonstrated track record of business analytics mastery
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Data & Analytics:
o Syndicated point of sale, ("scanner") household panel data
o Operations Research modeling or specialty area of research
o Ebusiness or social media platforms