Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Organizational change management requires an IT Business technologist with 5-10 years of managed services experience. The ideal candidate will have strong client engagement skills, data analysis expertise, keen presentation skills for executive level interactions and the ability to seek out opportunity through efficiency (Lean methods) and quality improvement (Six Sigma) as well as IT best practices.
Serve as Atos key point of contact for ATOS managed services as it pertains to organizational change and innovation, process improvement. Strong focus on client satisfaction; providing leadership and governance to deliver adoption of new services and improved performance of existing services.
5-7 years experince with IT Managed Services, including process improvement and Lean. Strong comunication skills and experience developing communication plans. Comfortable presenting complex business problems to all levels of management.
1. Serve as primary contact for Organizational Change Management
2. Develop communication plans to drive innovation and change
3. Perform data analysis to drive business case for adoption of technology
4. Work with Norfolk Southern Stakeholders to set priorities for innovation road map
5. Work with customer base (business unit leaders) to identify improvement opportunities
6. Assist Client with business case and innovation fit (applying solution to the need)
7. Leverage findings and relationship to drive new services and revenue
8. Respond to Client requirements with the integration of appropriate Resources