AOC Solutions is seeking a IT Data Analyst with a TS/SCI with Poly, to join our Federal Solutions team. The location for the position is Reston, VA.
The successful IT Data Analyst will provide support to the Steering Committee and Integrated Product Teams that are comprised of senior level agency officials from the various organizations including CFO, CIO, Human Resources, Logistics, Security, and Facilities.
This support includes:
- Assisting the Steering Committee and Working Groups with organizational governance activities
- Supporting organizations in the development and issuance of Business Cases, including the coordination of approvals
- Accurately maintaining the agency’s IT Portfolio Repository
- Providing Program Management oversight for business case development and submissions
- Directly contributing to efforts in several key areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities
- Performing tasks that ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of contractsupport activities.
- Working with skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, in addition to writing/reviewing technical documents
- Establishing/maintaining/implementing processes, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions; developing and coordinating policies for Government approval and issuance
- Bachelors of Science degree from an accredited university with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Intelligence Community; preferably in contracts, program management, or finance role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft SharePoint, Project, and SharePoint.
- Experience with Service Request/Trouble Ticketing system applications (i.e. Seibel, Service Now)
- In-depth knowledge of Program Management processes and procedures
- Knowledge of systems engineering, software development lifecycle, configuration management and contracting processes
- Ability to use and evaluate processes/procedures; ability to identify areas for improvement
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure and Business Systems
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.