You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
This role supports a dynamic cybersecurity mission with project management and is focused on stakeholder engagement for multiple work streams. Job responsibilities include:
- Delivery of strong project management and communications products and establish supporting processes.
- Provide oversight of staff and sub-contractors
- Identify 'value add' opportunities and deliver support in a proactive manner.
- Work on multiple projects in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and deliver quality.
- Thorough knowledge of stakeholder engagement and communications practices and principles.
- Thorough knowledge of core consulting practices, to include project management, communications and presentation.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Provide Project Management support in a dynamic, evolving environment.
- Support – or willingness to learn and support - IT or Cyber missions, in a Projects Management capacity. Fluency in IT or Cyber not a requirement.
- Anticipate and respond to requests related to stakeholder engagement with Federal, State, Local and Territorial/Tribal partners.
- Self-motivate and maintain confidentiality.
- Manage workstream outputs and tasks, to include oversight of a small staff of employees and sub-contractors.
- Respond timely to all communications with clear, concise and appropriate language to the intended recipient(s); emails that are formatted, streamlined and effective.
- Draft, proofread, attach appropriate documentation and complete work within designated timelines.
Required: Ten (10) years of experience providing administrative support and developing communications products for executive audiences. Proficient levels consistent with the firm's standards in Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint).
- Minimum Degree Required: Master's degree is contractually required.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Preferred: Prior Department of Homeland Security (DHS) experience.
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.