Cyber Security Awareness & Training Lead
This role can be located in Roswell, GA or Dallas, TX
The Cyber Security Awareness & Training Lead addresses the human side of securing the IT environment. Reporting directly to the CISO, this is an individual contributor role with overall responsibility for securityeducation and training and will drive the key messages and objectives of the Cyber Security and Assurance (CS&A) program to the enterprise.
The role’s primary objective is to reduce risk by ensuring all team members and business units across the company understand their accountability to protecting the digital assets of the company. This will be accomplished by developing and delivering strategies and plans to raise the general level of awareness of cybersecurity at the direction of the Chief Information Security Officer.
• Work with the CS&A leadership team to establish a clear and consistently executed content and communications strategy encompassing both internal (e.g. Yammer, Chatter, KC Intranet, etc) and external channels (e.g. articles in industry relevant publications).
• Understanding the CS&A Mission Statement, Goals, Objectives, and Strategy in order to establish and communicate a clear CS&A “Brand Identity”.
• Responsible for reviewing existing communication channels (e.g. CS&A SharePoint, Protect KC &Me, sites) and drive required updates.
• Responsible for developing, reporting, and consistently improving upon communication performance metrics.
• Conduct analysis and research of security capabilities that improve awareness program and expands security messaging.
• Ensure security awareness program meets all industry regulations, standards and compliance requirements.
• Ensure security policies are communicated through security awareness program so that team members know, understand and follow them.
• Identify top behavioral risk to the enterprise that need to change to reduce risk profile.
• Coordinate marketing campaigns with peer communication organizations.
• Conduct security awareness committee meetings with representative stakeholders.
• Support communication needs of the office of the CISO as needed.
• Demonstrable experience leading without authority to drive results in a security or compliance role.
• Capable writing experience providing high quality, clearly written material free of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
• Experience at building relationships and capable business acumen.
• Ability to work globally and cross functional business units.
• Familiarity with social platforms pushing content through social media.
• Project management experience, the ability to plan, manage and maintain a complex, organization wide program over the long term.
• Rationalize information securityrisk and risk tolerance levels as they align to corporate governance.
UndergraduateDegree (Master’s Degree a plus)
• 6+ yrs Professional experience
• 4+ yrs Project Management experience
• 2+ yrs Security experience
• Security Designation is a plus: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIIP
• Exposure to security standards: NIST Cyber Security Framework, NIST SP800-53, COBIT, ISO27001.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Grade 9/P3: Compensation and/or grade may vary based onlocation.