IT Consulting Sales - OpenText Focused
ECM Solutions is a software consultancy based in San Francisco, California. Our primary focus is architecting and implementing enterprise content management solutions customized to meet our client’s needs. Over the past 10 years, ECM Solutions has partnered with industry leaders such as OpenText, SAP, IBM, Deloitte, EMC and Fujitsu Consulting to deliver exceptional document & content management related services to their end clients.
At ECM Solutions, our highly skilled team of consultants specialize in implementing the leading OpenText solutions with the utmost care and efficiency. We consistently deliver full lifecycle projects on time and within budget. As ECM Solutions continues to expand, we remain committed to providing top quality enterprise content and information management services to companies looking to gain a competitive edge in today’s global market.
ECM Solutions is seeking an experienced, dynamic, document & content management focused salesperson, who is experienced in working in sales from a freelance / 100% commission based perspective. The qualified individual will have extensive IT Services salesexperience within the document & content management industry (OpenText / Documentum / Sharepoint / Recommind etc), a proven history of success, and exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing. Experience in conducting demos, leading sales presentations and responding to RFPs and bids within the OpenText or Document / Content Management industry is desired.
Your location is less important to us than your related salesexperience, drive, ambition and history of success! We are looking for someone who has existing proven experience working remotely, to close IT Consulting projects selling into large Fortune 500 companies.
- Responsible for cold calling, prospecting, and qualification of opportunities in conjunction with our Senior Architect
- Drive & track network of relationships for sales (channel / partner contacts, direct client contacts etc) including hierarchy mapping and tracking from lead > contact > opportunity > deal closure.
- 5+ years of salesexperience within the IT industry, with proven services / solutions sales expertise
- Experience selling directly to Fortune 500 enterprisesdesired
- Experience specifically with OpenText ECM Product Suite a BIG plus!
- Experience working virtually is desired
- Experience with salesforce.com / Slack / Trello / Harvest beneficial
- Bachelors’ Degreerequired
- MBA a plus (beneficial, not essential)
- Exceptional communication, analytical and negotiation skills
Opportunity is for 1099 / Corp-to-Corp hire only. At this point in time, ECM Solutions is not hiring W2 employees.
Apply via email with your resume and salary history.
Please note that due to the volume of applicants, ECM Solutions will only be reaching out to candidates who are being selected for interview. Candidates will only be accepted directly, and not through staffing agencies or any 3rd parties.
ECM Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, providing you are legally able to work in the USA and physically able to travel to meet clients, partners or to attend marketingevents as needed - you are encouraged to apply!
Sales, IT Sales, IT Services, Salesperson, Client Partner, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, OpenText, Open Text, xECM, VIM, ADA, Document Management, Content Management, SAP Data Archiving, SAP, RFP, Proposal, Quota, Client Facing, Technical Sales, Technical Services, Enterprise Sales, Recommind