Description: This individual level contributor is primarily responsible for serving as a liaison between users and IT, defining business processes, and participating as a technical contributor on project teams.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with coworkers and customers; listening, responding to, and seeking performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses; assessing and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Develops requirements for process or system solutions within assigned business domain(s) by interfacing stakeholders and appropriate IT teams (for example, Solutions Delivery, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture).
- Develops an understanding of and executes requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional requirements (for example, SMART) within designated business domain.
- Assists in the development and documentation of comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits, ROI, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of proposed solutions.
- Supports the evolution of applications, systems, and/or processes to a desired future state by building and leveraging an up to date understanding of how current processes impact business operations for assigned domain(s).
- Maps current state against future state processes.
- Identifies the impact of requirements on upstream and downstream solution components.
- Provides recommendations to team or department leadership on how to integrate requirements with current systems and business processes for assigned domain(s).
- Identifies value gaps and opportunities for process enhancements or efficiencies.
- Supports solution design by researching how to help translate requirements into workable business solutions.
- Identifies and recommends additional data and/or services needed to address key business issues related to process or solutions design.
- Supports the evaluation of third-party vendors as directed.
- Recommends regional and/or national process improvements which align with sustainable best practices, and the strategic and tactical goals of the business.
- Supports continuous process improvement by participating in the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes across assigned business domain(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field and Minimum three (3) years experience in IT consulting, business analysis, or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years experience working for a health care organization
- Two (2) years experience working for an IT organization
- One (1) yearexperience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- One (1) yearexperience in workflow analysis, including the use of modeling software (e.g., Visio).