Under Armour is seeking a driven IT Compliance Manager to join our growing Global Information & Cyber Security Team. This position will play a key role in conducting risk assessments, developing IT general control programs and leading the day-to-day activities of the ITGC team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute as a lead IT General Controls Teammate, executing tasks for the annual UA ITGC SOX Scope and objectives.
- Lead day-to-day ITGC activities in the performance and management of information technology engagements, and management of special projects
- Partner with management to identify risks, develop action plans and monitor completion, includes assisting and leading the annual IT risk assessment
- Partner with management to support leading documentation and design of key ITGC controls
- Lead all in-scope ITGC process walkthroughs
- Discuss audit and control issues with management; lead efforts in formulating recommendations for process improvements as a result of ITGC operational effectiveness conclusions
- Assist management with the annual aggregation of IT control deficiencies for year-end ICFR reporting
- Support Managements in-scope SOC1 annual assessments
- Executing special projects, as needed, such as pre-implementation readiness support, logical access redesign, control re-design and due diligence, etc.
- Coordinating work with external auditors, internal control compliance groups, and other groups, as appropriate
- Interacting with individuals at all levels of Under Armour’s business units, functions, and IT organization, including communicating high-impact observations and insights to members of management.
- Execute ITGC oversight controls as needed
- Writing clear, concise reports that communicate key insights and observations to functional/business personnel and Senior executive leadership.
- Work independently as needed, leading initiation, execution and completion to finalization and reporting for key work tasks.
- Must be adaptive, flexible and able to function effectively in a high-growth environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- CISA or other related certification(s) (CIA, CISSP, CPA etc.)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or similar and 6-8years of experience related to information technology, internal or external audit. Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI or otherinternal control improvement (IT or operational) project experiences a plus.