IT Compliance Engineer
Multiple Locations: Paducah, KY, Valparaiso, IN or Lincoln, NE
Job Summary and Role
Compliance Engineers are responsible for ensuring that CSI's enterprise data networks and systems are compliant with all federal and audit regulations as well as corporate policies designed to protect CSI's business interests. Compliance Engineers will consult internally in the testing and deployment of systems and networks to ensure a compliant infrastructure and proper management. Engineers will have an early to mid-career level of knowledge as it pertains to information security and best practices established in the industry.
- At least 4years of relevant experience in IT compliance
- System and NetworkSecurity Certifications: Preferably Security Essentials GSEC, Certified WindowsSecurity Administrator or CISSP
- Has worked in a regulated environment, preferably dealing with PCI, GLBA or other federally regulated examinations
- Can work withinternal Risk Management and Audit groups and develop action plans to remediate findings. Then work with engineers in multiple departments to implement those plans.
- Excellent writing skills and experience drafting IT compliance documentation for release to internal security teams, auditors or government regulators.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other legally protected basis.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT compliance: 4years
- PCI, GLBA or other federally regulated examinations: 3years
Required license or certification: