- Work on a team within the Information Technology organization focusing on compliance programs, processes, initiatives and acting as a point of contact and collaborating with other organization units within the company in these matters.
- Respond to requests for information to support audit, regulatory, and technology standards reviews.
- Participate in risk assessment activities to identify, reduce, and report on enterprise, technical, operational, and compliance risk in order to develop internal policies and procedures.
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep Senior Management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Analyze client contracts to ensure information security and compliance objectives have been adequately addressed. Ensure Business Impact Assessments (BIA) are developed for all clients for inclusion in the organizations’ business continuity plans.
- Work with Information Technology, Development, Database Development, Operations, and Management to help maintain the organizations’ Business Continuity Program (BCP).
- Develop a clear understanding and working knowledge of Willis Towers Watson and Individual Exchange internal processes, including the organizations’ internal controls. Organize data and other key information to assist with improved organizational efficiencies.
- Develop proficiency in the laws and regulations pertaining to our Industry. Participate in ongoing assessments of Individual Exchange’s compliance with the laws and regulations.
Minimum Criteria & Skills (including education & licenses)
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant internal controls or auditexperience. CPA, CIA, or CISA desirable.
- Business continuity experience, including certification as a business continuity professional, is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to understand complex data and organize data in presentable form for internal and external clients.
- High level of organization and planning skills, ability to create plans and the diligence to follow through and monitor the plans through execution to completion.
- Possess the relationship skills, cultural awareness, and organizational prowess required to work effectively in a highly-matrixed organization. Capable of delivering results through a position of influence, not authority. Take personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
- Written and verbal communication skills are critical. Must be able to communicate with the technology providers as well as with business leaders. An ability to understand the technical details and communicate at a high level is essential.
- Strong sense of urgency, ownership, and accountability.
- Proficient in MS Office products, Jira, Confluence
- Understanding of applicable regulatory requirements including SSAE16 SOC I & II, SOX and HIPAA.
This description is not intended to represent the full scope of tasks that may be assigned to this role. However, it is intended to represent the broad array of tasks that the employee will be responsible for completing on a regular basis.
What We Can Offer You:
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including choices of medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, disability coverage, 401(k) and pension plan, as well as many other options available to full time employees.