This is an exciting mid-level opportunity to assist our fast growing, publicly traded company with the continued development and advancement of the overall IT Compliance architecture, policies and procedures. The primary role of this position will be to review test findings within the Internal/External Audit Team, facilitate the remediation of control gaps, and escalate possible critical issues to the senior management. The focus of this role will be Information Technology aspects of our Sox compliance program (IT general controls and IT application controls). This role requires close collaboration with stakeholders at all levels and requires skillful communication and conflict resolution skills. Reports to the IT Compliance Manager.
- Performs basic procedures necessary to ensure the continuation of core IT risk and compliance functions.
- Provides support to projects for ongoing risk and compliance initiatives.
- Coordinate all aspects of IT regulatory audits (pre - site deliverables, audits/assessments, on-site visits and logistics, written responses to audit reports).
- Assists in ensuring the ongoing compliance within the IT organization to PCI DSS.
- Lead initiatives to implement or enhance systems and processes to support IT Compliance.
- Document, retain, report and clearly articulate audit related information (scope, findings, recommendations, corrective action plans and status) and documentation to IT Compliance and business operations leadership.
- Manage multiple audits concurrently and collaborate across multiple business segments.
- Work with various internal groups to gather needed information for IT regulatory audits.
- Act as the gatekeeper for IT regulatory audits and support the collection of data.
- Develop IT compliance communications and drive issue resolutions.
- Develop and maintain documentation, policies, and procedures in alignment with required technical controls.
- Supports compliance training and awareness efforts to maintain accountability and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Identifies gaps/actions in cases of non-compliance and collaborates with solution owners to design and implement the appropriate controls.
- Analyze, understand and articulate regulatory and contractual requirements and apply identified requirements to business operations when supporting regulatory / external audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with a minimum of 4 years’ experience working with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance standards.
- ISACA Certifications such as CISA, CRISC, CGEIT or CISM or equivalent experience preferred, but not required.
- Requires experience in IT compliance, privacy and / or regulatory affairs or with supporting IT audits in a regulated industry.
- Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle EBS a plus.
- Experience with SQL a plus, but not required.
- Requires advanced computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including ability to use Microsoft Office desktop tools (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Strong interpersonal skills including the use of written, electronic, and verbal communication.
- Sound reasoning, analytical and problem-solving aptitude; Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be willing to travel as required. Flexible scheduling will on occasion require evening and weekend work.