The IT Communications and Planning Analyst supports the communications lead, IT HR team, and the portfolio and planning team to drive day to day activities of the IT organization via numerous digital and traditional channels. This individual will develop communication collateral and drive communications projects in support of key IT focus areas.
- Manage campaigns that support myIT support and services. Manage questions and concerns related to IT. Partner with subject matter experts to drive concerns and questions to resolution. Manage specific campaigns, when applicable, partnering with necessary IT organizations.
- Partnering with HR, create and evolve necessary collateral for such activities as IT’s on-boarding program of new employees, and the learning and development key initiatives
- Consolidate and rationalize data to create communication packages for review for the Monthly Global IT accomplishments and year-end review messages.
- Provide digital communication support for videos and ensure compliance on key messages to HPE’s brand when creating presentations
- Lead communication activities for IT’s end to end portfolio management and planning process
Knowledge and Skills
- Detail-oriented, motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and experienced with developing digital-based communications and supporting tools.
- Project/Program management skills
- Exceptional and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to drive projects to completion and to manage multiple competing priorities in a demanding environment
- Good relationship management skills, including partnering
Education and Experience:
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- 5+ years of experience in employee communications, journalism or marketing.
Job ID 1026325