Responsible for the delivering digital and analytic solutions for the CALA Abbott Diabetes Care and help drive the region strategy during a time of rapid growth and ongoing product innovation. This BRM will work closely with commercial leaders to deliver commercial projects with an emphasis on digital, advise and guide on best practices, current status of digital technology and how it drive business results. The individual will be informed on new digital business capabilities, global trends, big data, eCommerce, and enable technology solutions and on opportunities where product owners can differentiate in new or existing markets/business models and influences and shapes the portfolio to enhance organizational strategy.
- Digital technology expert who leads by example.
- Managing IT business relationship resources and working side-by-side with the business as an active participant.
- Defining business processes in support of IT solutions, developing IT digital strategies and resolving process and technology conflicts.
- Support business launch new digital products & services in the areas of eCommerce (web-shops), Omnichannel Customer Touchpoints including Social and Mobile CRM, enabling insights and actions from Big data and Advanced Analytics.
- Translate business goals & commercial strategy into technology solutions.
- Build strategic relationships with key business leaders to ensure success.
- Lead planning, execution in partnership with IT Shared Services, and delivery of large digital initiatives.
- 7-10 years of IT experience in large or midsized multinational health Care organization.
- Experience with eCommerce and content management systems, specifically AEM, and Magento.
- Application development in an iterative, agile, and regulatory (preferred).
- Translate commercial business goals into technology strategy and roadmap.
- Experience in leading Marketing initiatives for large enterprises with X years of experience.
- Knowledge of business processessupporting marketing automation, customer service & call center, online selling and consumer facing apps with an emphasis on user experience.
- Experience working with Globally distributed teams
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills – comfortable directing projects and presenting strategies to senior business leaders