Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an IT Cloud Engineer may include:
- Design and implement various technologies for clients with high availability, disaster recovery, performance and reliability for network and server systems.
- Consult with clients to provide recommendations on how to improve their technical environments and ensure a high-level of uptime.
- Lead systems analysis and ensure satisfactory performance by providing recommendations, assessments, planning, deployment, configuring, systems integration, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and maintenance of operating systems, software applications, web deployed applications, and systems security.
- Deliver technical support via telephone, remote, and one-on-one support within defined client agreements.
- Continuously create helpful documentation through the capture of relevant information during each support interaction.
- Escalate support issues to vendors as required.
- Manage, troubleshoots and resolves large scale outages
- Provide mentoring and technical training for all staff in the Platform Support department.
- Maintain awareness of technology trends and issues to apply that knowledge to client issues and solutions.
- May participate in community organizations and industry functions.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, infrastructure security or can demonstrate equivalent work experience
- You have 5+ years of experience providing support and troubleshooting for workstations and servers
- MCSE, MCSA, VCP, CCNA or at least one certification in server, desktop operating systems or similar certification or related experience required.
- You have the knowledge in network technologies including SonicWALL, Cisco and FortiGate
- You have prior experience with Virtualization platforms.
- You are proficient with enterprise level Microsoft technologies and a high level of professionalism.
- You have experience with Microsoft 365 / Office 365, EMS, SharePoint Online, Azure and VMware
- You have experience maintaining and engineering diverse infrastructures.
- You have the ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel up to 20% possible