Join Fortune 7 CVS Health as an IT Client Service Delivery Advisor. As an IT Client Service Delivery Advisor, you will be the primary IT point of contact for CVS Health’s designated clients. You will process requests, critical issues and their resolution, while staying in constant communication regarding IT project status and achievements. You will act as a single liaison for between Account Management Team and client. You will collaborate with all key players involved to drive efforts internally until the client’s IT needs and requests are identified, addressed, and requested through internal systems.
By gaining knowledge of client’s custom IT work, you will provide IT support and analysis to the client and business. You will facilitate meetings with internal teams to clarify the requirements while providing consulting services for the designated partners.
You will assist in custom system improvements and project implementations while acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). By ensuring that Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met, you will improve and further develop the relationship between CVS Health and their clients.
This position will is located in Scottsdale, AZ. This position can also be located in Northbrook, IL; Buffalo Grove; IL, Irving, TX; Richardson, TX; or Cumberland, RI;
Additional responsibilities of the IT Client Services Delivery Advisor include:
* Reviewing client request and updating the status of each request.
* Assisting management in planning request execution sequences based on client need, timing, and priority while adhering to SLAs and tracking achievements.
* Aligning all production changes with internal release management.
* Providing IT support to internal teams regarding clients inquiries and issues.
* Driving ticket escalations to address concerns in a timely manner.
* Communicating status updates of projects with internal and external partners.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience IT Systems Architecture
* Minimum of 5 years IT systems production support and release management
* Minimum of 3 years IT project leadership
* Minimum of 3 experience with client management, project/program management and customer facing skills.
* Healthcare experience, specifically Patient Benefits Management (PBM) or Adjudication Platforms.
* Business Analyst experience.
* RxClaim Experience.
* Understanding the internal CVS Health processes around Testing, Release, and Change Management Processes.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
* Will consider High School diploma/GED and experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Job ID: 686838BR