Credit Karma is looking for an engineering lead / manager to be a part of our leadership team. If you have a technical background and are interested in all the challenges of people leadership, you might make a great fit for engineering management at CK. Our ideal candidate is passionate about providing the end user experience possible, driving client config best practices within the team and constantly finding ways to improve end-user experience and IT efficiency through automation.
What the Job Entails:
- Team Lead Engineering, Architecture and Operational Support for Enterprise Applications
- Help drive and actively support global IT projects as needed.
- Drive deployment, patch/configuration management and encryption for all endpoints.
- Leverage endpoint automation tools to design, deliver and support enterprise IT client management capabilities, including: client platform standards and performance, software packaging and distribution, patching and configuration, scripting, remote management and threat remediation.
- Customize, create and package software, scripts, and applications for deployment.
- Plan and execute OS X/Windows software upgrades.
- Proficient in OS Scriptinglanguages.
- Vendor management for 3rd party SaaS and Internal software solutions.
- Work with Infrastructure, Security and other teams to identify and resolve issues in the environment and implement solutions to increase productivity for IT staff and end users.
- Identify ways to improve efficiency and scale services leveraging tools and automation.
- Handle technical escalations, provides timely resolution of problems or engages lead staff for assistance.
- Support security standards (antivirus/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication/access) on all endpoints.
- Support compliance standards (data backup and recovery/DLP) on all endpoints.
- Maintain Identity management, data integrity, system access & security within policy.
- Document and maintain Client operating procedures, best practices and customer service KPIs.
- Participate in on-boarding, training and mentoring team members.
- Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 6+ years previous experience as a hands-on technical contributor.
- 2+ years of engineering management experience.
- Strong empathy while still being able to challenge that we are doing things right.
- Willing to lead initiatives and be a catalyst for change throughout the whole organization.
- Strong communication skills with engineers and non-technical folks.
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism and is passionate about providing outstanding customer service.