The Technology Infrastructure function within Citi provides the critical technical foundation for the firm’s operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services.Citi Technology Infrastructure’s (CTI) products and services enable Citi’s workforce along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi’s customers rely on.
This position is responsible for CTI’s Global Analyst Program, and extending the best practices and principles of the analyst program to entry level initiatives across CTI that seek to promote and support technology career pathways for diverse talent. Initiatives include NPower, High School and Summer Intern programs.
The CTI Global Analyst Program spans all regions and is multi-generational; requiring this position work directly with prospective candidates, analysts in program, functional managers, HR/Recruiting, and CTI Leadership to identify, onboard, place, and retain talent in a way that supports CTI’s evolving demands.
- ·You will play an integral role in the Business Operations Engagement and Organizational Change & Development function within CTI.
- ·The incumbent will be accountable for applying the global program principles, ensuring adherence to program guidelines, and driving desired objectives of both the college analyst as well as organization leaders.
- ·The incumbent will effectively support senior leaders in the organization and delivery of in-scope activities; according to the global program principles, at the same time as ensuring applicability locally.
- ·The role will leverage business knowledge, team (People) leadership capabilities to identify opportunities to support and position CTI in line with its business priorities.
- ·Governance of the Program – Working with Regional and Site Leaders, and Program Leads to apply a global standard set of program principles that represent best practices for Entry Level Programs (including Graduate Analysts, Summer Interns, High School Interns, NPower). This includes recruitment of diverse candidates, assessments, matching, placement, learning and development, global program calendar of events, program roll-off practices and manager effectiveness programs. Ensuring adherence to the program guidelines and driving designed objectives of the program participants (Analysts) and CTI leaders.
- ·Measurement and Evaluation – Define and assure consistent measurement and evaluation for all program deliverables (qualitative and quantitative metrics). Assess effectiveness, progress and areas requiring further attention. Evaluate progress and performance execution against goals, review and escalate risks and issues as appropriate.
- ·Dallas Program Management – Represents CTI, and coordinates CTI Leaders, for campus recruitment, assessments, matching and placement and onboarding.Manages Learning and Development Strategy, Calendar of Events and program roll off practices, along with Dallas Manager Effectiveness Program and Continuous Improvement and Feedback processes. Manages Dallas Program budget and productivity save opportunities. Collaborates with Site Leaders, Regional Business Operations, Rotation Managers, Business Operations Workforce Management, Finance, HR and other relevant stakeholders to achieve optimal results.
- ·Dallas Team Leadership – Provide people leadership and mentoring for Dallas-based Analysts and Summer Interns, ensuring their rotational managers providing them role clarity, and clear performance expectations that measure success, motivates and enables stretch and development opportunities. Ensures optimum career development focus and performance outcomes achieved for participants and CTI.
Skills and Experience:
Successful candidate will typically have:
·4+ years experience in Technology finance, business management and providing executive management level reporting
·4+ years experience in business process, workflow, financial, business analysis and project delivery
·4+ years experience with recruitment practices including behavioral interviews and assessing capabilities.
·4+ years and advanced skill and proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access & other analysis tools
·Strong executive-level communication skills – both written and verbal. Able to tailor messages to widely diverse audiences.
·Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams and across organizational boundaries
·Committed team player with strong collaboration and organizational skills
·Detailed oriented and Self Starter individual
·Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications.
Processes / Procedures:
Customer and Industry Knowledge:
Commercial And Financial Acumen:
Leadership and Professional
Team (People) Leadership:
Personal Agility/Continuous improvement:
Organization Change Management:
Problem Solving and Decision Making: