ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
The IT Business Systems Manager - ERP role is responsible for managing the planning, implementation, development and operations of Inogen's corporate enterprise resource planning (ERP) business applications, including the Finance, Manufacturing, , Human Resources, business intelligence and similar enterprise applications and databases. Owns the relationship between the Inogen business process owners & stakeholders and the IT department. Works closely with Inogen business process owners to develop business system processes, collect business requirements and create business system solutions. Recommends, implements, and maintains the business applications used by all Inogen business functions worldwide. Ensures solutions that meet business requirements are delivered on-time and within budget. Manages staff including IT business analysts, system analysts, project managers, developers and system/database administrators. Manages 3rd party vendor/partners providing support and development resources to the business systems and associated projects. The IT Business Systems Manager - ERP reports to the IT Department Director.
- Supervise assigned direct reports in the IT department, including hiring, creation of task plans & individual goals, performance management, time-keeping and attendance.
- Partner with department business process owners and stakeholders to identify opportunities to use technology to improve business processes and operations.
- Plan, recommend, design, implement and manage all aspects of the Inogen IT enterprise business systems, including the ERP, HRIS, business intelligence and similar enterprise applications and databases.
- Manage vendor partners providing support and development resources to the business systems and associated projects.
- Manage the documentation of business processes, workflows and data maps.
- Manage the creation of IT project & change management lifecycle documents such as business requirements, solution designs, implementation schedules, data migration plans, test plans, training plans, rollback plans and similar documents.
- Monitor performance of the Inogen corporate IT business systems to ensure requiredservice levels are met to meet the needs of the business.
- Lead projects to enhance or implement new IT business system capabilities.
- Support business initiatives requiring use of the IT business systems and/or implementation of new capabilities and technologies.
- Ensure the Inogen IT business systems comply with all regulatory laws and industry best practices.
- Create IT business system solutions that balance performance, availability, reliability, supportability, security and cost.
- Prepare annual forecast and budget for enterprise business system purchases, implementation and support.
- Review and approve purchases of IT business system products and services.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Do you possess these abilities?
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills & ability to multi task.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong background in enterprise-level IT business system technologies. (Required)
- Proven ability to plan and implement corporate on-premise, cloud and hybrid cloud large-scale IT business systems.
- Ability to lead large corporate IT business system implementation projects at an enterprise level.
- Knowledge of corporate accounting, finance, operations, sales & marketing best practices and processes and translating the processes into functional and technical system requirements.
- Knowledge of data interfaces and APIs using technologies such as SFTP, SSL, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON and other web services.
- Experience with IT business system implementation and enhancement projects using agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley General Computer Controls, COBIT, NIST and other industry best practices for information security and risk management.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams of IT technical staff and 3rd party vendor partners.
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Proven leadership ability with an emphasis on accountability and conflict management.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors' in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent, required.
- 7 years' experience in administration, functional support, design, development and testing with Oracle eBusiness Suite, Reports, APIs and interfaces, required.
- Oracle certifications, preferred.
- 2 years' experience in a supervisory or management role, required.
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency MS Project, Excel and other MS Office applications, required.
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency in Oracle E-Business Suite R12.x including Financials, required.
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency of using the Dell Boomi middleware solutions for ERP system integration and master data management.
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency in configuring and developing within Oracle eBusiness Suite R12.x in the following modules: Financials, Discrete Manufacturing, Purchasing, Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Incentive Compensation, Depot Repair, Install Base, Asset Tracking and other modules, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program