About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.This role is responsible for providing Chief of Staff / Global Business Manager support to the ICG Tech Production Management organization, working as part of a small team. The position requires a candidate with general business management skills, leadership abilities and administrative experience, who as a part of a team, can assist in managing a variety of activities geared at helping to keep multiple asset classes within ICG Production Management in financial, staffing and compliance control. This includes building strong ties with the Finance, HR, Risk & Control and Procurement teams. The individual will be a direct report to the Chief of Staff for ICG Production Management, while working closely with the support managers in their planning, definition and execution of organizational strategy.Functional Responsibilities
- Work with finance, technology and global production support teams to drive business management, reporting and quality improvements.
- Responsibility for ICG Tech Production Management business management duties in conjunction with the team, which include but are not limited to financial, staffing, quality, and risk/regulatory matters
- Financial control - In conjunction with the team – understand and ensure financial and resourcing targets are met for specific asset classes / lines of business within the department, to contribute to the effective management of ICG Production Management budget targets and financials
- Vendor Management - Help to coordinate with PS Vendor team on contractfinancials and legal requirements to push contracts through procurement process/ensure efficient execution
- Staff / Resource Management – work along side the team to imbed processes in the organization that ensure ongoing headcount is always accurate and that the on boarding and termination of resources is well controlled
- Individual contributor with the ability to work in a team of diverse skillsets and cultures, with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated success in managing deliverables within aggressive timeframes; ability to cope under time pressures.
- Ability to remain calm and objective in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - will have interaction with senior technology and business managers.
- Demonstrated success in managing complex projects and processes.
- Ability to demonstrate a good level of planning and execution of medium range and long term strategic plans.
- Demonstrated capability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with stakeholders
- Proven ability to conduct research/analysis, organize findings and build presentations.
- Knowledge of Citi, the financial services industry and Technology organizations in Citi.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Educational Level: Bachelor’s Degree required