• Manages relationships between the Corporate Technology and the PCG business (practice areas and Corporate departments).
• Leads cross-functional group of business representatives. Ensure that all functional and regional teams are connected and committed through regularly scheduled meetings.
• Collaborates with the business to assess information technology needs, define project requirements, and develop solutions.
• Understands practice area and Corporate department operations and identifies opportunities to leverage technology to increase efficiency or effectiveness.
• Serves as a single point of contact for the business; receives requests or inquiries, triages and prioritizes initiatives, and represents unit interests to senior IT leadership.
• Develop and manage client relationships for non-technical staff within the business to ensure client satisfaction.
• Represent the business representative team as needed at ITSC meetings.
• IT Relationship Management process development to ensure the Corporate Technology departments (OCIO, EST, and ITS) are coordinating efforts with the business in order for Corporate Technology to best meet business requirements. Sub processes could include coordination meetings, the development of IT and business liaison roles, etc.
• Follows up on non-PMO project deliverables for IT back to the business.
• Stakeholder Management: Facilitate a partnership with the internal Corporate Technology teams and the PCG stakeholders to improve outcomes from our goals and objectives. This includes managing and updating the Stakeholder Management Plan, the master list of stakeholders, and ensure regular commitment by Corporate Technology to improving our relationships with stakeholders.
• Project Management and hands-on work: This position will also be responsible to lead projects within the functions by planning and supervising the development of initiatives.
• Champion understanding, support for, and value of the Corporate Technology body of work, and project portfolio.
• Serve as the glue bringing together business and Corporate Technology to achieve common goals, and secure active participation and strong advocacy from the business.
• Drives and facilitates effective collaboration and communication between Corporate Technology and the user community.
• Measures the effectiveness of the function.
• Actively builds and manages relationships across the organization to promote the strategic message agenda, identify communication opportunities, and foster collaboration and mutual support.
• Translates technology messages into communications that are appropriate for the audience(s).
• Identifies the relational requirements needed for effective communication, including relationships with key partners in the practice areas.
• Facilitates educational opportunities for the business on technical topics (including the ITS Info Sessions and ITS Updates).
• Responsible for execution and analysis of satisfaction and other user surveys.
• Assistance in the internal online presence of Corporate Technology, including our SharePoint Intranet site.
• Acts as a lead representative from OCIO/Corporate Technology Communications for firm-wide or multi-office efforts (e.g. equipment disposal, operating system deployments, etc.).
• May manage a small team of direct reports that will be ‘junior’ Relationship Managers with a subset of these duties and responsibilities.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Customer/client orientation
• General understanding of current technology from a user perspective.
• Ability to effectively communicate technology systems, function and capabilities to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to meet deadlines while managing competing priorities and heavy workloads.
• Comfortable dealing with senior leaders / executives and demonstrates an ability to counsel management, while also facile working with staff at all levels.
• Demonstrates strong and highly effective interpersonal skills and able to build and maintaining long-term relationships, coalitions, and networks.
• Experience managing cross-functional and cross-locational teams (as a supervisor, in an indirect/dotted line role, or in a project manager role).
• Ability to foster teamwork.
• Extraordinary attention to detail.
Bachelors degree, preferably in Communications, Computer Science or Information Systems Management, or other business-related field.
Masters degree is a plus
Experience: Minimum of six years relevant experience in communications, project management, and/or information technology.