Top Skills we are seeking…
• You communicate cross-functionally with various teams, organizations and internal / external stakeholders to drive efforts on marketing initiatives (particularly in the digital space).
• Can facilitate conversations with solution directorsand functional
leaders across Business and IT areas to map capabilities to business strategy.
• You have aproven track record of a "Can-Do" attitude and are results orientated
• You have experience in agile methodologies and managing/prioritizing backlogs of work.
• You are able to analyze , catalog, and suggest improvements to capabilities required to enablethe omni-channel strategy.
• You can be a digital marketing subject matter expert, and have strategic influence with the product, business and other engineering organizations.
Need to Succeed:
Experience with digital marketing, analytics, and/or customer loyalty programs (B2B and B2C).
Strong understanding of CRM, customer communication solutions (for example: messaging), and/or other customer centric capabilities.
Experience in coordinating across large multi-geography teams.
Ability to think strategically about product and business issues while managing intake requests from various stakeholders.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills.
Solid understanding of the retail industry and customer expectations of an
·5-7 Experience in Business,
Technology, Strategic Business Planning, Business Operations, Leading Teams
Job ID 1346281BR