IT Business Partner, Marketing Technology(Job Number: 190000B1)
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today! Great Place To Work-Certified.
The IT Business Partner, Marketing Technology is responsible for relationship management and total IT service delivery for multiple internal marketing organizations. IT Business Partners collaborate with business functions to define IT strategy, priorities, and projects that support the changing business needs of the corporate departments and help them achieve their goals in a cost effective manner. This position will work with project management, development, production support functions, and suppliers to coordinate all IT projects and tasks that support assigned business functions. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of marketing and CRM technology and processes. This is a new position, reporting to the Director of Enterprise Applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a trusted technology adviser and consultant to corporate and line of business marketing groups. Consult with business leaders to identify strategic technology needs, offer guidance based on industry trends, and support business objectives. Understand their core processes to determine enhancement opportunities through better use of technology.
- Develop and maintain strong and productive relationships with business stakeholders, by building credibility and trust between the business units and IT. Act as liaison between the departments, providing the highest level of customer satisfaction and ensure that IT services are delivered in accordance with agreed upon SLAs/SLOs.
- Ensure alignment and compliance to the corporate technology, information security, audit, and governance processes and standards.
- Understand and anticipate current and future business requirements and technology landscape to define short-term and long-term strategy and build a roadmap for the assigned portfolio.
- Ensure that programs, initiatives and projects are delivered on time and within budget. Manage risks appropriately and plan proactive mitigation.
- Work with project management and systems development to define, propose, and implement new IT capabilities.
- Act as escalation point for IT issues in assigned business areas.
- Coordinate license and contract compliance, including contract renewals.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- BS/BA degree in computer science or relevant discipline required
- 5-10 years of progressive experience delivering and managing marketing technology solutions
- Experience with integrating Marketing Technology Stacks with customer data
- Experience with global implementations of Salesforce.com (Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud), Marketo, marketing channel platforms, or other customer engagement systems
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with a diverse workforce
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with global, decentralized organizations
- Broad technology awareness that can be applied creatively to business problems and opportunities
- Experience in leading inter-organization change to increase efficiency through implementation of technology
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
· 401(k) Plan
· Adoption Assistance
· Bonus Plan
· Dental Insurance
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
· Extended Parental Leave
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance/AD&D
· On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
· Pet Insurance
· Paid Time Off(PTO)
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
· Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability