IT Business Partner - KCNA jobs at Kimberly Clark / Bellevue, WA or Neenah, WI
IT jobs at Kimberly Clark / Bellevue, WA or Neenah, WI
Location: strong preference for Bellevue, WA
Job Title: IT Business Partner - KCNA Amazon/eCommerce
The ITS Business Partner (BP) for KCNA Amazon and eCommerce Capabilities provides partnership, direction and guidance to the K-C business community to ensure that business goals are met through the effective provision of technology solutions and services. Specifically, the BP engages with key KC and Amazon stakeholders to develop near to long term strategic plans and capability roadmaps aligned with K-C and retailer objectives. He/she acts as the trusted business advisor providing oversight and guidance to enable the successful delivery of specific projects, and champions the delivery of IT services. The BP also actively markets and promotes IT services and ensures that the demand for these is managed and prioritized effectively. The BP also serves as champion for eCommerce capability innovation, platform development and capability best practice sharing with peers across KCNA Customer Development and globally.
A key to success is a broad knowledge of relevant eCommerce technologies and trends, as well as compelling communication with business leaders in KCNA Customer Development. Another key to success is to be able to leverage the ITS organization to drive successful delivery, considerate of local needs and global direction. The incumbent works within a matrix organization and needs to influence and coordinate functional, regional and global stakeholders.
This role leverages deep knowledge of industry, best practice, enabling technologies and business process for the CPG, retail and Digital/eCommerce space (see experiences for more detail), in order to be a trusted technology and business advisor for the business leaders. This role must also demonstrate the ability to understand the Amazon technology platform and drive innovation solutions to grow sales. This role also provides strategic consulting for projects to drive insights, capabilities and solutions that enable business value.
Drive strategic business value and innovation Builds and maintains strong relationships with the Business and IT leadership teams at both KC and Retailer as appropriate Acts as owner of ITS for functional or geographic area and liaison between ITS teams and the business (‘One stop shop’ or ‘The face of ITS to the Business’). Partners at a strategic level with business stakeholders to communicate successes, demonstrate IT value and appropriate governance of IT activities Provide boundless leadership Leverage common solutions and innovative technologies. Develops, shares, and leverages growth and innovation platforms and best practices across IT, business and geographic boundaries Generate and develop organization and talent Develops and maintains a broad business understanding; Maintains up-to-date awareness of the current and future directions of the industry and associated technologies. Manage services provided to business through existing and new technology Gathers business needs and gains alignment between business needs and technical capabilities, engaging with Business Analysts, Enterprise Architects and Innovation team Captures demand via agreed governance processes, provides recommendations for prioritization, and oversees program and project initiatives Manages business expectations with business stakeholders based on ITS resource availability. Promotes business projects and their value to the IT leaders and community
A Bachelor or Master’s degree is recommended with minimum 8years or relevant functional business and process expertise appropriate to the role. ITS experience might be waived if Business experience is strong and person can demonstrate a strong knowledge of IT and eCommerce operations.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory
- Experience in strategic decision making and successful influencing on leadership level.
- Financial acumen to support business case creation and measurement
- Experience building and communicating business plans and associated capability roadmaps, as well as being able to provide technology insights required for delivery
- Deep exposure to CPG Retail, eCommerce (broadly) and Amazon (specifically) business models, technologies and processes would be an advantage
- Broad knowledge of othertechnologies and capabilities relevant to retail customer development including category management, shopper marketing, customer logistics, trade promotion & demand planning, sales, etc, including the associated associated data and analytics to drive insights and measure performance
- Broad understanding of technologies used in Kimberly-Clark and interest in new technologies and market trends
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
- Project or program management experience in dealing with medium or large projects
- Prior experience in IT or strategy with this business function
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Change implementation planning and management
- Portfolio management
- Information systems coordination
- Think Customer
- Build Trust
- Strategic Decision Making
- Travel may include approximately 25%-50% of work time.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role outside of country, this role is available for in-country relocationonly.