This will be a key Kimberly Clark Professional DTS role to drive B2B Emerging Technologies Strategy Globally and focus on accelerating the digital transformation. This position requires the ability to transform our B2B business and build-out a disruptive business built on digital capabilities like AI-ML, Automation, IoT. This position will also support building a connected B2B Smart Product ecosystem. Lastly this position requires immersion in emerging technologies and knowing how to bring new technology into the business environment.
The right person has the experience and background consistent with the design and architecture of IoT/Cloud-based solutions that have gone through multiple iterations, including design, development and launch. This individual is also familiar with bringing digital capabilities like AI-ML, automation, APIs, User experience, and cloud computing approaches into the business environment. Lastly, the individual is also proactive with stakeholders, a self-starter who can work under broad direction, and is passionate about delivering world-class technology and first-of-a-kind solutions that split existing and emerging capabilities to bring tangible value. The IT Business Partner will work closely with multiple senior leaders, Research and Development team, Innovation team, Enterprise Architecture and multiple delivery engines team.
- Be the partner and trusted advisor across all B2B functions to build-out a disruptive digital business and identify emerging technologies that can accelerate digital adoption
- Be the partner and trusted advisor for B2B Smart Products IoT. Demonstrates thought leadership and collaborates with the business in the definition of the business strategy
- Brings hands-on technical and product management expertise in leadership of Connected Systems / Smart Products
- Be the partner and trusted advisor across all B2B functions to drive thought leadership, insights and recommendations for emerging/innovative technologies. Acts as a disruptive change agent fluidly moving between transformation initiatives and day-to-day business as usual
- Develop business opportunity lists and sizing opportunities, lead strategy and execution across B2B technology and innovation use including data, analytics, automation, AR/AV, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Leads research and develops business case for emerging technologies to accelerate digital transformation
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S., B. A. degree. A master’s degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
- 7-10 years of equivalent experience in information technology leading large, remote, global teams.
- 5+ years of strategic technology leadership with significant experience developing cutting edge technology projects to support complex B2B objectives with shown experience leading strategy and execution across end-to-end processes including smart products, data, analytics, automation, AR/VR, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Proven knowledge of IoT Smart Product innovation, design, development and commercialization
- Proven skills in research, business case development, innovation frameworks and commercialization of new technologies with and general applicability in the B2B industry.
- Ability to lead through ambiguity and complexity to take calculated risks to solve problems, forge new paths for growth, and achieve challenging goals. Demonstrated resilience and resourcefulness when faced with challenges and obstacles.
- High emotional intelligence, strong leadership presence and communication skills: capable of partnering, influencing and driving collaboration at all levels within the organization.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Strength, in relationship building and partnering – embodies true partnership of co-creating and defining the future along with business and DTS teams.
- Experience working with outsource partners.
- Strong facilitation skills required. Must display vision and resiliency.
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers. Ability to be a Digital Transformation leader identifying potential use cases for incorporating Automation, Artificial Intelligence, AR/VR, etc.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory.