What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- IT project/program management experience.
- Business operations experience, including experience with cross-functional and/or cross-area projects.
- Experience with creating and delivering presentations.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Digital photo/video production skills.
- Corporate event management (hackathons, conferences etc.).
- Experience in Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
- Previous IT experience in the area of System Analysis, Design, Development, and Operational Support on various platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and collaborate at all levels of a large, complex organization.
- Good understanding of big data, AI and ML space and tools.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users.
- Ability to work closely and productively with design, development, brand, and IT.
- Willingness to travel, on occasion if needed