As a key part of the Business Solutions Delivery team supporting Finance solutions, a Business Intelligence Analyst (BIA) at Micron will partner with Accounting and Finance teams to design and provide data warehouse solutions with actionable business intelligence for our finance teams worldwide.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where innovation and collaboration are key values.
Our technical environment includes SAP ECC, HANA database development, BOBJ, SQL Server, SSIS and Microsoft Analytics suite.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Detailed requirements gathering and documentation preparation, which will include understanding the business processes and desired outcomes, data profiling and analysis to understand how the data can be used effectively and working with development teams locally and overseas.
- Data modeling and data warehouse design technical leadership
- Background or experience working in a finance or accounting field to be able to understand and creatively propose solutions for our complex finance environment
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, related fields of study or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience with:
- Technical requirements gathering
- Data warehousing and data vaulting techniques
- Data modeling, data flow mapping and source to target mapping
- Data profiling and validation techniques
- Microsoft database and BI tools and/or SAP products including ECC, HANA, Business Objects and Lumira
- Good communication skills and including the ability to translate complex business requirements into technical designs and ultimately business solutions.