1. Ability to learn quickly in a challenging environment and work as part of a team or independently to achieve objectives
2. Strong problem solving skills and technical aptitude.
3. Hands on programming experience developing and implementing software for enterprise considering usability, performance and scalability.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
7. Experience developing functional and technical specifications.
8. Strong business acumen (able to obtain essential information about a situation, focus on the key objectives, recognize the relevant options available for a solution, select an appropriate course of action and set in motion an implementation plan to get the job done)
9. Strong verbal and written communication skills
10. Undergraduate degree that included some computer science coursework or equivalent experience preferred
11. Minimum of 2 years' of software development experience.
A PRG Configuration Analyst will be expected to perform one or more of the following sub-roles.
Sub-Role: Config Release/Support Analyst
1. Manages manual part/pricing changes within CPQ installs
2. Tracks "release process" changes that impact CPQ installs
3. Responds to inquiries from CPQ users (prg-configops_ww)
4. Provides initial triage of all bugs/issues reported to PRG Config Operations
5. Assists with quality checks of both new and modified configuration models
Sub-Role: Config Designer
1. Gathers business requirements and works with Product Managers to design/modify configuration model "mock-ups" or "C-maps"
2. Works with Config Developers to ensure models are built to specifications
3. Assists with the design of CPQ flows and defining the logic of CPQ functionality
4. Assists with defining processes and building tools that detail how configuration models should be built and checked for quality.
Assists with analyzing complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
As part of a software project implementation team assists in implementing software projects by mapping business processes, producing documentation, establishing acceptance testing criteria.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving. Ability to travel as necessary. Prefer 2 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12