IT Business Development Manager / Networker
BairesDev is currently looking for skilled, motivated self-starters across the country to take advantage of an exciting opportunity to be a member of our Sales Team. We are looking to hire professionals with a big and active network wishing to explore it for interest in hiring our IT Staff Augmentation and Software Development services.
We offer a High Base Salary & Commission! (Salary is proportional to past experience, accomplishments and current pipeline of opportunities/leads)
BairesDev is a talent-focused Technology Services company specialized in Software Development, Testing and Infrastructure Management. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA and with offices in Boston, MA, BairesDev offers a cost-effective blended model making use of its Development centers in Argentina, Mexico, and the Philippines.
Quick Facts about the Company:
· BairesDev was founded in 2009.
· Approximately 400 employees.
· Privately owned; solid financial situation and outlook.
· Fourth consecutive year of revenue growth above 40% as of December 2016.
· BairesDev has become one of the largest Software Outsourcing companies in Argentina and Latin America.
· The company has locations in Argentina (Buenos Aires), United States (offices in Boston and San Francisco), and Mexico (Mexico DF). In addition to that, it also has local staff (but not offices) in around 10 countries.
· Some of BairesDev’s clients include large US corporations such as Google, IBM, Panasonic, Viacom, Turner, Hewlett Packard and NetGear, together with numerous startups, small and mid-sized companies.
· Approximately 80% of BairesDev’s revenue comes from clients in the United States.
· Around 75% of the work is done remotely from our offices in Argentina and other locations in Latin America.
· BairesDev also provides on-site services across the United States & Canada.
· BairesDev has the largest proprietary database of Technology professionals in all Argentina and Latin America.
· BairesDev receives 40,000 Technology applicants per year.
· All BairesDev employees speak fluent English and work aligned with US time zone (usually EST).
· 85% of BairesDev’s contracts are long-term (on average 3 years).
· 98% clients retention up to December 2016. No contracts have been cancelled for performance issues.
· BairesDev offers Software Development, Quality Assurance and Infrastructure services.
· BairesDev’s recruiting and staffing processes are extremely fast. Candidates are usually presented to clients in 48/72 hours.
· Most of the Top Management is based in the US (our CEO and our COO)
· Large expansion of current sales force team projected during the next 24months.
· Potential to expand into Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) by leveraging existing infrastructure.
· Deal size flexibility. BairesDev can engage in large contracts requiring tons of engineers as well as small deals of even just 1 person.
BairesDev is currently looking to hire professionals with good networks that they could benefit from by exploring their contacts’ interest in hiring our services and organizing meetings between them and our Sales Managers. We seek professionals who can hit the ground running from day one and are excited to be part of a company with such a rapid growth rate. We also think it would be a very good opportunity for professionals with current active leads to take advantage of our great speed at presenting consultants in a wide range of roles and technologies.
These professionals would be able to obtain very good economic rewards in a very short period of time, based on commissions received over their base salary since BairesDev offers an excellent commissions structure.
As a BDM you will
· Explore your current network to turn those contacts with the highest chances of actually hiring our services into a usable pipeline to present internally
· Coordinate meetings between your pipeline and our Sales Managers to explore business opportunities
· Expand BairesDev's presence and acquire new customers
· Develop IT business contacts to place consultants, as well as understand and sell other BairesDev services.
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
· Candidates can be anywhere in the US.
· Experience selling offshore IT Professional Services is a plus.
· Experience selling nearshore IT Professional Services delivered from Latin America is a big plus.
Key Skills: Account Management, IT Staff Augmentation, Business Development, Sales Executive, Account Executive, Account Manager, VP of Business Development, Director of Business Development, IT Sales, TechnologySales, New Client Development Manager, Remote, VP of Sales, Vice President of Sales, Outsourcing, Networking, Lead Generation