Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our Tysons, Corner, VA team. This is an exciting and challenging position serving an elite client base. The job entails full sales cycles, from prospecting to development on through closing new business. Working closely with existing clients in current accounts, as well as pursuing new business in and outside of existing accounts. The Business Development Manager is the relationship owner and is supported by a project manager and by technical resources in order to meet the customer needs and achieve revenue objectives. The Business Development Manager must interface with recruiters, administration, and management as well.
- Generate, qualify, develop, and close mid to large opportunities
- Develop account penetration strategies to achieve personal quota for assigned territory and/or sector
- Understand and convey complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Manage accounts following closure for expanded sales opportunities
- Track, monitor and report sales activities using our internal software
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of overall sales experience (Acct. Mgt, Bus Dev, Sales)
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in sales.
- Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a positive "get-it-done" attitude.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to take a proactive position in understanding client needs and corporate partnering.
- Must be determined to succeed and be willing to work hard.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic that takes ownership of their job.
- 1+ years of experience in Business Development/Account Management in IT Services/IT Solutions
- 2-3years IT/Technology based recruiting experience
- 3+ years recruiting candidates for Federal Government project
- Experience training/mentoring newer recruiters