* Work with business units and other stakeholders to gather requirements, using techniques such as interviews and requirement gathering sessions.
* Elicit, analyze, document, and communicate business requirements as well translate them into more detailed user stories and/or use cases, and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis (also known as Business Requirements Documents)
* Create documents and other artifacts to promote sustainable knowledge management within the organization.
* Work closely with the program manager, project manager and senior business analyst.
* Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
* Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
* Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
* Experience developing Business Requirements - project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
* Experience developing Functional requirements - describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements.
* Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements - are a very important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to be correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the product will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
* Experience developing Report Specifications - define the purpose of a report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtime parameters.
* Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Strong English writing skills.
* Experience developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
* Experience in a leadership role as a Business Analyst.
* Ability to be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to communicate with many different stakeholders.
* 7 years experience in the analysis, documentation of business requirements functional and non-functional
* 7 years experience creating application prototypes and screen mockups
* 7years experience creating graphical representations of complex business processes
* 7years experience in using Microsoft products; Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* 7years experience facilitating workshops for requirements gathering
* 5years experience managing requirements on several projects at the same time
* 7years experience in analyzing data elements of enterprise applications; determining how the data elements relate to each other
* 6years experience with business process modeling methods and techniques
* 7years experience performing Gap analysis As-Is/To-Be for large applications