- As an IT Business Analyst Supervisor with Frost, you will be responsible for supervising IT Business Analysts as they research and resolve processing and production problems of application systems. Responsibilities will include maintaining current documentation and budgetary information related to corporate technology projects and ongoing infrastructure expenses; overseeing and conducting necessary analysis, testing, follow-up, and communication to maintain quality assurance; leading the planning, organization, and coordination of technology oriented projects or phases of focusing on resource conflicts, key dependencies, issues, assumptions, and re-engineering opportunities; and maintaining budget spending and invoice tracking for the major IT cost centers. The candidate will supervise IT Business Analysts as they resolve processing and production problems of application systems.
- 7+ years related IT industry experience
- Experience leading in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
Valid Through: 2019-11-11