As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
We are looking for a smart and passionate IT Business Analyst who will work closely with our internal IT teams and interface with business stakeholders across the Product organization primarily, GTM and Finance in order to enable the introduction of New Products onto our Netsuite Quote to Cash platform.
- Strong background and experience facilitating business processes and driving technology needs required for New Product enablement
- Prior experience supporting applications in a fast paced, High Tech environment
- Ability to partner closely with the business to define requirements and implement solutions
- Serve as a liaison between business groups and IT development to deliver features and capabilities to meet the business needs
- Facilitate discussions with business groups to help stakeholders define their needs and translate these needs into user stories. Build consensus among stakeholders to validate and finalize the design.
- Work with business leaders to redesign business processes and drive recommendations for standardization/simplification looking for opportunities to minimize customizations
- Research and share relevant external best practices
- Identify and analyze simple to complex business processes that require change/improvement
- Work with IT development to ensure user stories are developed appropriately and track through lifecycle.
- Act as a change agent to help ensure that the newly implemented system/process enhances the success of the project and increase the project’s chance of meeting the business needs.
- Identify, communicate and facilitate resolution to any production support, user requests or triaged support tickets
- Provide ownership for communication of the status of deliverables and timelines to interested parties proactively. Should be able to document issues thoroughly, maintain current status, and escalate issues appropriately.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- IT Business Analyst background
- 8 years (minimum) as a Business System Analysts or in a comparable function - experience with conducting as-is process analysis through stakeholder interviews, identifying pain points, and recommending process improvements
- Ability to examine existing processes, policies, and systems and identify pain points and bottlenecks
- Demonstrated experience working in agile delivery and teams (SCRUM) desired
- Enterprise implementation experience a strong plus (e.g. SAP, Oracle, SFDC and/or Netsuite (strong plus))
- Acquisition experience a plus
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple, unrelated, initiatives at the same time and be highly detail oriented
- The ability to collaborate as part of a team and take on additional responsibilities as required
- Desire to be part of a fast paced program implementing a new revenue recognition solution