Fulltime onsite long-term engagement as a Business Analyst to do requirements gathering, editing, testing and provide customer service, quality and IT strategies for a variety of IT ERP Accounting, Compliance, Finance and Logistics functional system implementations.
- This includes configuring functional application programs with adherence to company's or software vendor standards to make them efficient and maintainable; evaluating and recommending hardware and software solutions that support business objectives.
- You will also maintain and configure existing systems and programs as required; investigate and solve program and testing error; assist users in building testing scripts and verifying results; conferring with supervisor / team members in the verification of testing results; analyzing requirements and documenting requirements for development activities; and Project Management reporting.
- Requires 4+ years hands-on experience with Software Testing, writing Business Requirements, Use Cases and Test Cases.
- Solid expertise with SDLC Business Requirements gathering, Use Cases, evaluating Database Sources, translating Requirements into Specifications and Application Design, Technical and Business Writing and documentation, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling, QA Testing, Configuration, Table Structures and Deployment.
- Must be knowledgeable with functional business IT applications, able to read SQL tables and perform analytics in an Agile environment.
- Proficient with a variety of IT Finance, Order to Cash, Administration, JD Edwards ERP, CRM, Manufacturing systems and/or Client Server Architecture in a large or global environment and prior software development background preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in IS or Accounting and PCI compliance project experiencepreferred along with JD Edwards and BI knowledge.
We provide full benefits on a W2 status including health, dental and vision insurance, PTO, 401k and Credit Union during the consulting engagement. There is an opportunity for full-time hire with our client the end of the assignment.